Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WW #73: Ribbons & Bows

Welcome back to another Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge!  Our random winner from last week is:
Congrats, Sherryn !  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line and I'll get you hooked up with your prize from last week's sponsor, Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.

Our top 3 are:
Congrats, everyone!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your Top 3 badge.  Thanks so much for playing with us!

Our sponsor this week, offering 3 digi stamps of choice to our one random winner, is:

And our new theme is:

Ribbons & Bows

Enjoy the inspiration from our fabulous Design Team.



Glo:


Kim:



Remember to link up your ATC by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful work by DT! Always, so inspiring.

    Missed you guys. Will make sure to participate in this challenge.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Me! Thank you all for picking my ATC as one of the Top 3!!
    And I am loving all of the new inspiration from the DTs all of these ATCs are just to gorgeous! I cant decide which one is my fav, cuz they all are amazing!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Me! Thank you all for picking my ATC as one of the Top 3!!
    And I am loving all of the new inspiration from the DTs all of these ATCs are just to gorgeous! I cant decide which one is my fav, cuz they all are amazing!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATCs from the DT, love to see how everyone intrepts the challenge each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Thank you for choosing me as one of your Top 3, well done to the other ladies too. Fabulous work from thr DT Team. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn,I enjoyed your challenge hope to play here again.
    these are some really neat ATCs the DT created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally get to play again--DT still creating superb art.
    Still love Dilly Beans digis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so nice to play again in this ATC challenge. I look forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete